Join Our Team
Looking for your place? Looking for a productive work environment?
Join the Santry 360 team:
We are looking for team members that are inspired by the same values: Integrity, Ingenuity, Reliability, Collaboration, Creativity, Leadership, and Reliability.
Empowering people and businesses to achieve new heights by shattering the status quo.
Currently Looking for:
Tax & Accounting Manager: CPA
Looking for a self-starter and creative professional to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to deliver strong value to the organization through leadership, business partnering and analytics. We are looking for a professional who has a creative mind, a “can do” attitude, and solid tax and accounting skills to help reach our clients reach their full potential. Exciting opportunity with a regional CPA/Consulting firm with a national client base.
At Santry 360, you will be more than just an Intern. We value your opinions as they play a big role in the firm’s success. This position provides unique and valuable exposure to many components of business. Santry 360 is a start-up company; therefore, you will receive a significant amount of more practical and transferable experiences. In addition, you will enjoy the experiences of camaraderie and daily one-on-one interactions.
- Manage the social media accounts for Santry 360: selecting articles to post, creating/selecting infographics
- Manage and update the web page with assistance of our Chicago marketing firm
- Collaborate with the Chicago marketing firm on all marketing initiatives of the firm
- Develop and maintain the sales pipeline in the CRM software
- Participate in planning for future seminars and townhall meetings
- Contribute to market research in various communities throughout the region
- Learn about the “pain points” of our niche markets and offer innovative ideas about how to connect with the marketplace
- Learn and utilize CRM and research software
- Business Development (Research and event planning)
- Participation in firm’s weekly staff and strategy meetings
- Be a contributing integral member of the Santry 360 team
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Senior or Junior Level
- Interest in direct response marketing
- Able to work at least 40 hours a week (Full-Time) or at least 20 hours a week (Part-Time)
- Past experience in marketing related jobs or relevant college courses
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative mindset
Company Contact Information
Contact: Elizabeth Rands
Address: 101 West Second Street, Suite 301
Davenport, Iowa 52801