First impressions matter—help make ours remarkable.
At Santry 360, you will be more than just an Administrative Assistant. You will be the first impression for prospective clients, future employees and visitors. By performing your job to the best of your ability, you will impress on others that Santry 360 is friendly, informed, efficient and organized. We are not just another consulting and accounting firm.
Your enthusiasm and friendliness will help to drive the first impression of what we really are – an innovative, hardworking team that clients will want to work with.
- Self-starter who is outgoing and is enthusiastic to continually help to improve Santry 360’s ability to meet its clients’ needs
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative and/or human resources capacity required
- Minimum of basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with Google Apps (mail, drive, calendar), Insightly and QuickBooks preferred
- Understand Santry 360’s business model to effectively answer general inquiries about the company and what services we offer
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate team member promptly, professionally and with a positive attitude
- Answer calls with friendly enthusiasm and efficiently direct them to the appropriate team member
- Take and immediately email complete phone messages to appropriate member of the team
- Gather, sort and distribute all incoming mail and ensure all outgoing mail sent out in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain a policy to ensure sufficient inventory of office supplies and organize all office supply orders when received
- Perform organizing, filing, scanning, photocopying, faxing and other clerical duties, as needed, to present a tidy and efficient office for our clients and visitors
- Assist in tasks such as bank and credit card statement reconciliations and data entry upon request
- Organize and coordinate team meetings and events and ensure calendars are up to date
- Provide employee applications to interested job seekers and give overview of the company and position being applied for upon request
- Make sure all contact information in Insightly is entered and up to date
- Assist in planning for the annual Midwest Manufacturing Conference by contacting targeted companies and obtaining direct contact information for sending information regarding the conference
- Provide regular feedback on how to improve office policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned