Augustana College Student
Going to school for his Bachelor’s of Arts in Accounting with a minor in Economics.
Projects worked on since employment with Santry 360:
- Researched Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for presentation to the Hub Huddle; Hosted by The Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce.
- Prepared 2015, 2016, 2017 individual tax returns for clients.
- Deliberated with team to shape the future of the company.
Western Illinois University Student
Going to school for her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Developed several projects:
- Desiged her own website,
- Developed a five year marketing plan for a new company
- Created an iBook on Perception of Consumer Behavior
- Conducted research on social media and it’s impact on product consumption.
- Worked with Screen Flow software
Projects worked on since employed with Santry 360:
- Created a survey to collect research about issues manufacturers are facing
- Developed flyers
- Organized philanthropy outings
- Research and created a PowerPoint on workforce development in the Quad Cities.
- Redesigned Santry 360’s web page and developed any content needed
- Taking over all social media for the company