An innovative, highly collaborative consulting and accounting firm is searching for an individual who is highly motivated and forward-thinking. The ideal candidate has solid interpersonal, analytical, tax and accounting skills. We are looking for a supervisory professional with 2 – 4 years’ experience that will be ready to transition to a managerial role within 12 – 24 months.
Our firm focuses on assisting clients with improving their profitability and competitive advantage through a consultative process that develops a continuous partnership. In addition, we provide clients with the necessary accounting and tax compliance services required to operate efficiently and effectively.
Your work will include, but not limited to:
- Participate in client engagements from the beginning to completion – including planning, executing, and completing individual, trusts, corporate and partnership tax returns and financial statements of midsize and family owned businesses.
- Develop relationships with clients, potential clients, and community leaders including involvement in networking and business development activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing.
- An emphasis on manufacturing, distribution and family owned businesses.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
- Provide timely and outstanding client service exceeding client expectations.
- Respond to client and firm personnel requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to engagement planning and requests, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete engagement programs and checklists and respond to review comments.
- Participate in core CPE programs.
- Actively participate in community philanthropic activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members.
- 2-4 years recent experience in accounting, finance, and tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Masters preferred.
- CPA or scheduled to take exam.
- Proficiency in tax preparation software desired.
Please Email Qualified Resumes to Dceasor@Santry360.com