Strategic Business Consultanting
Build a Better Company
Santry 360 provides strategic business planning and consulting for closely-held mid-market businesses in the Midwest. Talk to us about how we can help you create a strategic business sustainable value and growth.Schedule a Consultation
Strategic Planning & Development Services
Santry 360 can assist you in developing an effective strategic plan that articulates not only where your organization is going, and the actions needed to make progress, but also the metrics to know if it is successful.
An organizational management activity that is used to;
- Set priorities
- Focus energy and resources
- Strengthen operations
- Ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals
- Establish agreement around intended outcome/results
- Assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment
It is a disciplined effort that produces fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, who it serves, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.Ask Questions
Business Process Improvement
Business process improvement (BPI) leads to quality improvements, service enhancements, cost reductions, and productivity increases of a business activity or process.
Many companies embark on a BPI program in an effort to improve their operational performance and drive competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Our approach to BPI delivers business value by creating a sustainable framework for improvement while establishing momentum for process excellence across the enterprise.Ask Questions
Cash Flow Forecasting
When a company experiences a financial downturn, it is critical to the long-term success of the business to understand the dynamics of the cash flow over the following four to six months.
A critical assessment of the short-term cash needs of the business is necessary to assist management as well as supporting stakeholders such as owners, lenders, and vendors in their decision-making process.
Why cash flow forecasts important:
- Identifying potential shortfalls in cash balances
- Enable you to see when problems or cash shortfalls are likely to occur so you can plan to avoid them
- Ensure you have enough cash to pay suppliers and employees
An organized list of your business’s greatest:
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
Existing businesses can use a SWOT analysis at any time to assess a changing environment and respond proactively. It is recommended to conducting a strategy review meeting at least once a year that begins with a SWOT analysis.
By understanding the weaknesses of your business, you can manage and eliminate threats that would otherwise catch you unawares.
More than this, by looking at yourself and your competitors using the SWOT framework, you can start to craft a strategy that helps you distinguish yourself from your competitors, so that you can compete successfully in your market.Ask Questions
Metrics and Profitability Improvement
Santry 360 designs a dashboard of key performance indicators tailored to your goals that can be readily monitored by stakeholders to gauge progress.
Metrics paint a picture of how you are performing in your quest to master margins and improve profitability.
The key to any metric is that it must show progress toward the goal you are trying to achieve and the outcomes you are trying to accomplish.Ask Questions
If your company doesn’t have a controller/CFO to provide the required strategic thinking, big-picture perspective, analytics, financial projections, and management skills you need, we have a solution.
Our skilled accounting and tax professionals can bring the necessary skill sets to your operation on a part-time/as needed basis.
- We assist owners and management with developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy.
- This critical role supports the management team with key financial information and operational analytics, driving a culture of accountability in managing the business, adding value to operating businesses and voicing well-substantiated dissenting opinions.
Best Practice Benchmarking
Best practice benchmarking is a valuable exercise for businesses striving to improve their operational efficiency and effectiveness across the enterprise.
This can provide you with hard facts about how your operations rate and about where and by how much you can improve.
Key elements to benchmarking include:
- Measurement (need actual data)
- Leader (compare to the best)
- Insight (provides education to your business)